Are you looking for a home to rent in the Kansas City area?
CTLC Properties provides houses for rent throughout the Kansas City metro. Search for our properties throughout the Johnson County area, including Olathe, Shawnee and Kansas City, KS. Check back for availability and new properties.
Advantages of Renting a Home
- Flexibility - With different lease options, renting a home can provide a way to live in a home setting but easily move if needed. This can be an advantage when relocating to a new area, giving you a chance to learn the area, decide where you would like to make a permanent home and save for a purchase of a home.
- Affordability - Renting a home is usually less expensive than owning a home. Interest, maintenance and repair costs can add up quickly in a home. Renting offers the benefit of having renter's insurance vs. property taxes and some companies provide maintenance in their contract.
- Space - Renting a home offers a larger living space with a yard and more privacy that apartments and townhomes may not be able to provide. It is a great option for families.
Are you looking for a lease to own home in the Kansas City area?
CTLC Properties assists those interested in purchasing a home in the Kansas City, Johnson County area, by providing options to help you fulfill your dream of owning a home. We will consult with you on how to gain a better credit rating, tips to secure financing and help raise the potential for you to attain home ownership.
Advantages of Leasing to Own a Home
- Preparation - Our leasing options provide you the potential to secure your finances, improve credit ratings and save for the ultimate puchase of your own home. This also gives you the chance to "try before you buy" a home and how to properly care for a home.
- Potential - Leasing to own a home gives the buyer an opportunity to become a homeowner even if you have less than stellar credit.
- Flexibility - As with renting, leasing to own a home offers you the flexibility to walk away from a property if you decide it doesn't fit your needs. CTLC Properties provides options to let you transfer equity after a year to move into a larger and newer CTLC Property home.